Seattle Houseboats: Lake Union & Portage Bay Has Very Little Inventory
- Posted on November 13, 2013
- by admin
- in Affordable Seattle Houseboats, Eastlake Houseboats, Historical Seattle Houseboats, Lake Union Houseboats, Northlake Houseboats for sale, Seattle Floating Homes, Seattle floating homes market update, Seattle Houseboats For Sale, Seattle luxury floating homes, Seattle Waterfront Homes, Westlake houseboats, Westlake Houseboats For Sale
Seriously. There is very little.
Molly and I sold two of the last Seattle houseboats for sale available in the last couple of weeks and we have buyers calling us daily. Lake Union and Portage Bay have very little inventory and only a few seller prospects on the near horizon. If you or anyone you know is interested in selling their Seattle floating home, then please reach out to us immediately. We have a list of buyers with different criteria – everything from a tear down houseboat to build from the float up to a luxury floating home buyer. Most of them are cash buyers. We just need the right Seattle houseboats.
Are you curious what your Seattle floating home might be worth in what is now a seller’s market? Here are some of the requests we have from qualified buyers and cash buyers right now:
- “a teardown houseboat with a nice dock position so we can go down to the float and rebuild”
- something on the Fairview Landings dock with a rooftop deck, parking, and a view. (Fairview Landings is a newer luxury dock)
- floating home on the Phoenix dock (a condo dock on Lake Union in the Eastlake neighborhood)
- a rental in Westlake to purchase as an investment initially and then fix up and sell.
- end of dock floating homes in Westlake, Eastlake, or Portage Bay
- first time home buyer looking to just get his feet wet in the houseboat market and wants a well priced first on the dock to get acquainted with the community
- floating home with a view and also room for their 22 foot boat
- modern turn key floating home
- historic classic houseboat for a second home on a quiet dock with no dogs.
That is just a few. We get inquiries many times during the day and keep a list of them and keep in contact with them as new Seattle houseboats for sale come on the market. text me or call me if you don’t mind and Molly and I can schedule a visit to your home for an evaluation – no strings attached of course. Courtney 206.850.8841